Shapes in C# .NET WPF
The program uses drawing from the
Path class is derived from the
Shape class, which
is derived from the
UIElement, respectively the
FrameWorkElement, so full interaction options are available within
the user interface.
At the same time, because to the
Path.Data property can be
assigned any geometry (
GeometryGroup), it's possible to render even relatively complex
- parametrically inserting basic shapes - ellipse, rectangle
- drawing closed polygons or open compound lines by clicking the mouse button
- inserting texts as geometric objects, with the selected type, typeface and font size
- coloring the geometric shapes
- moving with shapes using mouse
- combining geometric shapes using union, subtraction, intersection and Xor operations;
The program features Snap to Grid function, which is useful for drawing polygons accurately, or for positioning objects precisely before combining them.
When writting the program, I came across the absence of ColorPicker in WPF. Therefore, my own solution for this feature is included in the application.
If anybody gets lost, all functions can be found either in the main menu or in the context menu by right-clicking on the geometric shape object. If necessary, it's of course possible to contact me.
DownloadBy downloading the following file, you agree to the license terms
Downloaded 27x (313.47 kB)
Application includes source codes in language C# .NET